Before we get started...

Greetings and felicitations!  If you are here, then either I or someone who reads this has referred you here. Welcome!

So the idea of this page is to be an outlet for all the thoughts that persist in my head.  I realize that I need an outlet for all of it that can get feedback; if for no other reason, just to show me I'm not entirely nuts.  Part of the deal with you becoming a reader is the power/responsibility of feedback.  This is a valued thing to me; all that I ask is that if you must give criticism, do so constructively.  I do reserve the right to remove comments and/or readers that abuse feedback by doing so in a deliberately hurtful way.  If you have words for me that seem too private, please send them to me aptly.

My hope is that by sharing what I think/feel and getting responses to it, I can gain a greater understanding of self.  It's been a weird and sometimes terrifying life up to this point; I'd like to make some sense of it all as I move forward in life, maybe learn how not to make the same mistakes again.

"If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer . . .
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!"
-An Invitation - Shel Silverstein "Where the Sidewalk Ends"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to keep it polite but honest.